Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Sad, Sad KC Chiefs

The Denver Bronco's gave my KC Chiefs a good spanking tonight on Monday Night Football. The Ponies dominated them in nearly every aspect of the game and I was left with utter disappointment in tonight's showing. I am not normally able to view many KC games out here in Eagles Territory so I'm always pumped to catch a game.

Next week won't be a walk in the park either as the Eagles travel to good ol' KC, and not for some BBQ. The game should be a good one as Arrowhead provides a pretty tough atmosphere for any visitor, including TO and my boy Westbrook. It is the one game where I cannot, I just cannot root for the Eagles. 18 years in Kansas overpowers the 7 in Philadelphia.

Next week: 4:15 Fox, Arrow Head Stadium. KC Chiefs Vs. Philadelphia Eagles.

Hopefully Tony, Priest and Trent will bring their A Games... Not the poor schoolboy showing they had tonight at Mile High. I'm sure TO and the crew won't give the KC boys any free points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home